Beauty and FashionLifestyle
How To Get A Fabulous Indian Gauze Tops On A Tight Budget
Indian Gauze Tops are fantastically popular, but they’re also pretty darn pricey! If you’re on the hunt for something affordable and stylish, this post is for you. Here’s a list of places to shop that will help you find the perfect fit.
- Ambali Fashion
- Salvation Army Thrift Stores
- 5. eBay
- 6. White House Black Market (ask your local Indian store owner)
Indian Gauze Tops Buying Guide
Here’s a few things to consider before purchasing your Indian Gauze Tops:
Are you on the petite side? Indian Gauze Tops can be difficult because they’re usually made for tall, thin models. If you’re petite, check online for “petite sizes” or “short sleeve” gauzes. You can also find some gauzes in childrens’ sizes (although the sleeves will be really long).
Are you looking for something casual or are you planning on dressing up your gauze for a special occasion? Indian Gauze Tops can look beautiful when paired with the right accessories, but they can also look casual.
Are you comfortable wearing a gauze shirt without any sort of undershirt? Some people prefer to wear scarves or t-shirts underneath their shirts to avoid showing too much skin.
Are you willing to splurge for an expensive, designer gauze shirt? There are tons of gorgeous, high-quality gauzes out there. If you’re up for the splurge, you’ll definitely want to check out stores like Ambali Fashion.
How To Measure For A Indian Gauze Tops
If you’re looking for a gauze shirt that fits well, make sure to take the proper measurements before purchasing. Indian Gauze Blouse usually run a bit smaller than other tank tops, but to make sure you end up with the right size, here are two different methods that you can use to get your correct measurements:
Method A: Measure your circumference at the widest part of your waist. Then add 1 inch to that number and measure again. Keep doing this until your shirt fits.
Method B: Measure the length of your torso from your shoulder to your wrist. Measure from arm pit to arm pit again, and add an inch to that number. Once you have this measurement, measure the circumference of your waist again. This is the length that you’ll need for a gauze shirt.
Note: Indian Gauze Tops are sized on their longest side rather than their chest size. This means that the length will be longer than your chest measurement, which is why you must add an extra inch to your waist circumference measurement.
Tips For Buying A Gauze Shirt
Here are some ways that you can get a beautiful gauze shirt at a reasonable price:
- Buy A Few At A Time – Most gauzes come in one size only, which means that if you’re buying a few of them, they’ll all end up looking the same.
- Buy An Extra Few In Different Types Of Fabric– Gauzes aren’t limited to just one kind of fabric, so you can also buy an extra few from other gauze-shirted stores. Ambali Fashionwill take your order and have it shipped to you in a different gauze fabric, different sizes and colors.
- Wear A Scarf Underneath– Some people prefer to wear t-shirts under their gauzes. This will not only give you modesty if you’re worried about showing too much skin, but it will also protect your gauze from becoming too stretched.
- Buy A Few In Different Lengths– It’s very possible that the first gauze shirt that you buy will turn out to be longer than what you prefer. This is why it’s important to buy a few of them in different lengths (short sleeve, cap sleeve, long sleeve).
- Buy A Few Different Sizes – ndian Gauze Shirtsare sized differently than most tank tops. If you’re on the smaller side, try finding gauzes that are more fitted (short sleeve, cap sleeve). If you’re on the larger side, a long sleeve may be better.
- Buy A Few With Embellishments– You can purchase gauzes with embellishments like bows or fringe at many different Etsy stores. This is a great way for you to personalize your own gauze shirt, without spending too much money.
- Buy A Few With Different Colors– If you’re not too picky about the colors of your gauzes, then you can buy them in different colors from different sellers on Etsy.
- Find A Store That Custom Orders – Another great way for you to get a gauze shirt that fits well is to find a store that will custom order your gauzes. There are tons of different shops and boutiques online, so it shouldn’t be too difficult for you to find one.
- Buy A Few From Target – If you’re looking for simplicity, then consider buying a few gauzes from Target. They have the perfect amount of simplicity, without leaving you with a boring style.
A Indian Gauze Tops is a great, stylish way to stay cool this summer. They’re light, airy and look gorgeous when paired with the right accessories. If you’re on a tight budget and are looking for that designer look, this list of nine shops will help you find the perfect fit.