2021 has come with a new wave of technology. In 1995 the smartphone industry started coming into prominence in India. Today, 25 years later, this has become the second-largest smartphone market. This rapid evolution in the smartphone industry has introduced users to significant innovations.
Mi was introduced to the market as the manufacturer that strives to create some of the best phones. Mi has succeeded in building a strong brand that never ceases to surprise its customers with its quality, design, and performance. Mi mobile come featured with the very best technical parameters while charging no premium for such innovations. In an overly competitive market of mobile handset, Mi has carved its niche and is holding onto it.
Redmi 9i is an exciting offering from Mi. It has been provided with outstanding features and designed to perfection.
- Processor: This device is powered by a MediaTekHelio G25 processor that features four cores clocked at 1.5GHz and four cores clocked at 2GHz.
- Memory and Storage: It carries 4 GB RAM for smooth operations and inbuilt storage of 64 GB, expandable to 512 GB.
- Battery: This phone that runs on Android 10 is charged by a non-removable 5000 mAh battery with proprietary fast charging.
- Camera: A primary camera of 13 MP and a front camera of 5 MP provides clear and sharp images on either side. This has been rated time and again as one of the best mi phones under 10000.
Xiaomi 1S defines value for money. This phone priced at just Rs 6000 is a gadget optimized for consumers on a shoestring budget. But in no way have the features been minimized either.
- Processor: This phone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8228) processor, which is hard to find in other devices in this range.
- Memory and Storage: It contains 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 64 GB. Although the numbers seem small, they are way ahead of the other phones in the segment.
- Battery: A 2000 mAh battery provides a surprisingly long duration of operation than one might expect.
- Camera: It uses an 8 MP primary and 1.6 MP front camera to click satisfactory pictures.
Xiaomi Mi 4i is a continuation of Mi’s rich legacy of bringing to you phones that surpass consumer expectations. This machine, on a similar note, is so much more than meets the eye.
- Processor: Flaunting a 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, this Mi mobile is an astonishingly smooth gadget to use.
- Memory and Storage: It packs 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage, which can efficiently manage small files and apps.
- Battery: Powered by a 3120 mAh battery, it keeps your company uninterrupted for an appreciable duration.
- Camera: You can now click clear images thanks to its 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime is a premium device in the lower segment. This phone boasts advanced features and a superior performance guarantee.
- Processor: This phone runs on a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor enabling it to sustain quiet operation on a regular basis.
- Memory and Storage: It has 2 GB RAM and internal storage of 16 GB which can be expanded to 32 GB. This provides enough memory for your most important files to be stored.
- Battery: It uses a 3100 mAh removable battery to operate.
- Camera: It carries the characteristic 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP front camera.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 brings about an unparalleled merger of laudable functionality and pocket-friendly pricing. For the mi phones under 10000, Redmi 2 presents a new crest.
- Processor: It has been provided with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 to deliver unruffled output ceaselessly.
- Memory and Storage: It has 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 32 GB using a Micro-SD.
- Battery: Its 2200 mAh battery seemingly keeps the phone alive longer than expected. Consequently, it is a perfect device to use during travel or when frequent charging might be difficult.
- Camera: Its primary camera of 8 MP, and the front camera of 2 MP clicks adequately clear pictures that might surprise you.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus, run on Android 6, is a highly sought-after product in the sub-10000 price range. With a resolution of 720*1280pixels and a 5-inch touch screen, this phone strives to bring better video and image quality than most.
- Processor: Packed with a 1.1GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, this phone runs uninterruptedly and avoids unintended lags and stoppages.
- Memory and Storage: It uses 2 GB RAM to retrieve data from its internal storage of 32 GB which can be expanded to 128 GB.
- Battery: A powerful 4100 mAh non-removable battery runs this phone. Redmi 3S Plus has pleasantly amazed experts with its ability to retain battery life over lengthy periods.
- Camera: It is built with a 13 MP primary camera and a 5 MP front camera to capture sharp images with few chromatic disturbances.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Store features all the latest Mi mobile phones. Those who possess Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card can purchase their preferred handsets on No Cost EMI. In addition, they will be able to get purchase credit up to Rs 4 lakh along with zero down payment.