Rap is a complex blend of different moments that include elements of prose, poetry and music. If you want this art form of Hindi Rap, if you have talent and want to learn to read Hattke rap, then this article will help you build the foundation that will allow you to develop forward in a world-class with unpredictable talent and natural results. Read!
Learn the basics
Listen to a lot of rap. If you want to read rap, then you have to immerse yourself in this culture and the sounds of hip-hop and rap music. This style of music, common in the style of the city and its culture. Find an artist you like and follow his work to get the basics of hip-hop and develop your knowledge in this area. Listen to famous artists, listen to underground performers and old-school rappers.
Feel the rhythm. New Hindi Rap Songs are more than rhyming words. If you want to read rap, then you have to feel the music to the bone. If you do not feel the melody of the beaten head and body, then your rap will be unacceptable.
- When listening to something you like, try to ignore the words. Listen to the instrumental part and how the word itself entered the music.
- Think about the fact that Bitbox can help you develop a sense of rhythm – this will not only help you understand the rhythm but will also become a useful technique when you start reading on your own.
Start reading rap to music. Memorize the words of your favorite rap song and read them while listening to the player’s song – at home, in the car everywhere. Do it strongly and confidently! Try to read rap until you remember all the words and (more importantly) until you are right to get in touch.
Read rap and chapel. As soon as you are well prepared to read rap to music, try to read the lyrics on their own. If you get it with a lot of songs, then you can easily say that you have perfected your sense of rhythm and you can keep the rhythm.
Train, just read texts. Then start reading them as if you want to raise your director’s salary. Don’t lose tact. Imagine reading rap in front of someone you know very well and respectfully. Don’t try to fake your voice under someone. Relax.
Develop your own style
- Write lyrics. As soon as you start preparing to read rap songs for different rhythms, start writing your own lyrics. You don’t have to worry about what you’re going to read rap, just write about what’s going on around you.
- Write at least 10 lines a day. Even if you don’t like what you wrote, you can go back to that text later and rewrite some moments. As soon as you start to like what you have done, try to read the text of your friends and understand their opinion. Find a rhyming dictionary to improve rhymes and try to expand your vocabulary, read many different books.
- Depending on who is affecting you, the content of your songs can be very different. Try different styles and see what suits you.
The new collaboration of Techno and Hattke team has brought a new Hindi Rap in Fotty Seven new song. Go to YouTube and enjoy the song.